Monday, October 11, 2010

Foto fr Guan Choo & Ewe Hua


Hi! Just over the phone with Suat Hong and suddenly Ewe Hua called and said he has some old pictures for me. Ewe Hua stay in batu Green which is about 8km from my house in Bkt Jambul.

I quickly drove to Ewe Hua house and collect the photos from him. The time now is 11.30pm and I just could not wait until tomorrow. I recopy and enlarged the picture and wanted to post it in our blog so eagerly. And here they are....

Sit back and relax, let the time goes back some 30-40 years ago...
Ewe Hua and friends 1968 withteacher Teng Ah Lai


Hi Kong Chew , Chit Sin and Ah Chuan you are so cute.







So cool man.....
Long hair,
Jeans.......

Dare you wear it again this Sunday?

















Ha ha...
Come and see what is the difference after so many years..















Seng Hock, Seng Hoe, Chit Sin Lean Looi, Chooi Gaik, Teow Keat, Guan Hock,Guan Choo, Suat Hong, my sister Looi and Por Mooi...

I remember this picture very well because I am the photographer.

All picture provided by Guan Choo and Ewe Hua. Kamsia-kamsia.

Calling all calss mate to supply us more pictures of good old days...

Regards fr Steven Tan
12.10.10 12am, Penang

No comments:

Post a Comment